I don't like breastfeeding

May 25, 2017

After recording this it was brought to my attention that I forgot to mention the mamas that do LOVE breastfeeding. I know many woman personally that have a deep connection with their child due to breastfeeding. I am envious of you, I wish I could say the same. This video is MY own experience with breastfeeding. For me I do think I have more of a connection with my daughter because of it. Maybe my opinion will change if I am unable to breastfeed a future child. I can't know that. Also I am well aware of the nutritional value breastfeeding has, that is not what this video is about. At the end of the day we all are doing the best we can with what we have. Whats most important is our babies are loved and cared for. Love you mamas! Stay strong, love your babies and support one another <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts